- is a network of language specialists coordinated by Susan Ring
- works with highly qualified, dedicated and efficient native speakers
- provides interpreting and translation services
- as well as language support in all areas
After spending one year of her undergraduate studies at the University of Wuppertal in 1990-1991 as part of her degree course in economics and German literature at University College Dublin, Susan emigrated to Germany in 1992 to study translation and then interpreting at the University of Applied Sciences in Cologne. On completion of her studies there in 1999, she founded Ring Interpreting. While at university, Susan also spent several years working as an English trainer in adult education. In 2006 she completed a Masters degree in Conference Interpreting in Cologne, subsequently taking up a lecturing position in simultaneous and consecutive interpreting and translation at the same institution.
She has been managing Ring Interpreting since 1999.
Translation – fast and efficient
- Management reports/Sustainability reports
- Marketing/market research texts
- Communications materials
- Company brochures/websites
- Business documents
- Operating instructions
- and much more…
Consulting – for all your language needs
- Online coaching in English for executives
- Improve your performance and gain confidence in speaking English in front of an audience by practicing and polishing your prepared presentation or speech in intensive online coaching sessions with Susan Ring.
- Language consulting for large-scale projects
- Project management is one of our core areas of expertise. We can provide on-the-spot support on
any projects requiring high levels of language competence.
- Corporate dictionaries
- Corporate dictionaries ensure uniformity of corporate language across borders.
Ring Interpreting has developed corporate dictionaries for several large companies, ensuring
successful international communication.
- Copyediting for quality assurance
- Make sure your company maintains its positive image on the international stage by always having
an expert native speaker proofread pre-translated texts or text you have written yourself in a foreign language. Ring Interpreting takes your draft texts and sends you back the finished product.
Interpreting – for any occasion
- A full package including interpreters, technical equipment and technicians can be provided on request.